Laundered and Pressed Shirt
- Your shirt is sorted to separate colors and materials.
- All stains and odors are pre-spotted, and finally the shirt is gently laundered to pristine clean.
- Great for removing wine stains, grass stains, and other household dirt and debris.
- The shirt is rapidly steamed to loosen stiff wrinkles and then carefully pressed for a smooth finish.
- At your preference, starch is applied to give your shirt the crisp feel and keep the press longer.
- Your shirt is delivered on a padded hanger to eliminate any stretching and mis-shaping of the fibers and material around the shoulder.
- Button replacement and minor repairs are done on-the-spot so your clothes are delivered in ready-to-wear condition.